.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales From Home

Short stories, prose, and comments jotted down on an occasional basis

Name:
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Starting over

This is my blog. Hello.

I'd like to take a minute to explain what this blog is for. I'm one of those people who's always been a frustrated writer so last year I joined a local creative writing group in order to encourage myself to write more. This has worked and now I have a small collection of stories and other bits of writing that I want to reach a wider audience through this blog.

As and when I can I'll be publishing some examples of my writing on this site. I'd really like some (constructive) criticism on what I post so feel free to comment.

And that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home