.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales From Home

Short stories, prose, and comments jotted down on an occasional basis

Name:
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Note For The Ghost In The Machine

This story started from my own childhood memories. When I was small my brother-in-law used to make up stories of how things worked. The one that stuck in my mind was how clouds were made by factories and that was what the steam coming out of towers were. The rest of the story just followed from that.

I am thinking of rewriting the story at some point as a short scene for the stage. I think it would work quite well as the whole thing can be set in the bedroom and a very intimate scene between the two people can be explored. If I ever write it I'll put it on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home