.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales From Home

Short stories, prose, and comments jotted down on an occasional basis

Name:
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom

Monday, May 29, 2006

Update

I've been rather lax on the writing front for quite a while now. The reason for this is that I joined an amateur acting group at my local arts centre (www.pyramid.org.uk) and since Christmas I've been rehearsing for two plays. Those plays are over now and since the next production isn't till December (it's going to be an adult panto) I've got a bit more free time to devote to writing.

I'm also thinking of putting more 'online diary' style things on here as well so instead of just being a collection of stories it will grow into a proper blog with regular postings and everything. We'll see how I get on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home