.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales From Home

Short stories, prose, and comments jotted down on an occasional basis

Name:
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Panto Cast

Well there's a good chance this blog is going to suffer another bout of irregular updates. I will try and update as often as I can but my other, newer, blog is going to take up quite a bit of time between now and Christmas.

The drama group I belong to (Acting Up) is working on a new production. It's going to be an original, adult, pantomime devised by the group and written by the director Ian. It should be an interesting experiment and I though a video diary of how the production was put together would be a useful insight into how the drama groups.

To this end I've stared up a new blog here that will details the highs and the lows of the production; as well as allowing the group members to share their own opinions and insights. Feel free to look around and I'll post back here soon with my review of Foo Fighters at Old Trafford which I went to see last Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home